Water & Hydration
Why is Hydration Important?
Hydration aids in toxin elimination and puts the lymphatic system in a state where it can eliminate toxins more efficiently. Water transports all substances inside the body and it is the main solvent for vitamins and minerals.
A Well Hydrated System:
- Delivers nutrients to the cells
- Delivers oxygen to the cells efficiently
- Increases blood oxygen levels
- Removes waste materials from the cells
- Helps to remove toxic materials from the liver and kidneys
- Is critical for efficient function of energy generating cycles
- Provides electrical energy for the brain function
- Is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Can restore normal sleep cycles
- Can reduce depression, stress and anxiety
- Increases the efficiency of the immune system
- Is required for the production of hormones
- Can reduce PMS symptoms
- Helps to regulate ocular pressure
- Helps to regulate adhesion index of blood cells
- May reduce risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Is necessary for the digestive functions
- Can prevent constipation
- Reduces the skin’s signs of ageing
- Aids in weight loss
- Enhances joint flexibility and strength
- Enhances athletic performance
Filtering water is essential if you don’t have good well water and are on mains supply.
In a study of 50,000 people 94% were found to be dehydrated.
The body requires half the weight in pounds to ounces i.e. if you weigh 200 pounds you need 100 ounces or 5 pints a day, and more during exercise.
Filtered, well or spring water has a higher bio availability.
PI-Water – What is it?
It is energy water. It is something alive. Essentially, it is a vibrational remedy, imprinted with subtle energy patterns. Pi-water was discovered through the study of botanical physiology. It was originally thought that a hormone was responsible for causing plants to bud.
Dr. Yamashita was conducting research, attempting to isolate this hormone, when he discovered that what was causing the flower to bud was not a hormone at all but a very minute amount of ferric ferrous salt. In 1964, Dr. Yamashita, an agricultural scholar furthered his research and found that this substance had other highly beneficial qualities. Inducing this ferric ferrous salt into a high-energy state and infusing it through a ceramic filter process creates Pi -water. A particle is a quantum particle smaller than an electron, neutron and proton. The meson causes the protons and neutrons to exchange energy states with one another, which create energy and electrical charges of it’s own. The amount of ferric ferrous (bivalent and trivalent ferrite) is minute, a quantum particle – essentially such a trace amount that it is only the energetic signature of the substance, which remains. (2x 10-12 mol.)
Homeopathy also utilizes the trace signature of the substance. It is theorized that these quantum particles are conductors and are responsible for carrying information and cellular “memories” (previously encoded information) such as natural bio-energetic and healing processes.
At an International Symposium on Preventative Oncology held in France in 1998, the participants were very excited about the extraordinary benefits of Pi -water. The following was reported:
- It is the closest water to human body water
- It possesses high anti-oxidation properties because of it’s ability to eliminate free radicals
- It provides bio-energy, for example there was an experiment where goldfish were able to live for up to 216 days in a sealed container living off the energy in the water. Under normal circumstances a goldfish would die after about 3 to 5 days in a container sealed in regular water.
- It increases the body’s amount of natural killer cells
- It enhances anti-body activities
- It improves the self-healing activity of body cells – waking up cellular “memories” of health
- It carries more oxygen throughout the body, creating an oxygen rich environment which destroys anaerobic organisms (cancer is anaerobic)
- It creates minute water clusters which improves the functions of cells and the detoxifying effects of water and enables improved hydration
- It improves cellular adaptation to stress and stressful environments
- It neutralizes the pH of water, bringing it to just above 7 which is very close to the pH of the body (few filtration systems manage water pH, as well as magnetic forces, far-infrared wave and infusion)
- It enhances the transmission of information throughout the body